Monday, 20 February 2017

GUMMY Vitamins are Bad For Your Kids?

Stay Away From Anything Bad For Your Kids

Are Gummy Vitamins Bad?


I was asked to review a supplement by my mother. She has been using GENESIS to help decrease levels of heavy metal toxins from the blood. While doing that I realized that the same company was also selling SMARTKIDS, a multivitamin gummy.  This is closer to heart because I'm a junkie when it comes to kids Gummy Vitamins. I've tried them and given both my 9 and 6-year-old, them all available brands in Malaysia. I will always look for the ones with Omega 3 Fish Oil and Vitamin D.

Of course, I had to get one to try out. I like these supplements because they include fish oil and vitamin D. I  also like them because they have folate instead of the usual folic acid, Folate is the form that we naturally find in the foods that we eat (like dark leafy greens and foliage) and folate is the form that is utilized by the body. This vitamin also includes vitamin E in the alpha tocopherol form. Multivitamins should have a mix of the different forms of vitamin E. A clue that you are taking a good supplement is that they have it mentioned on the label.

I really like that this supplement does not have the sugar coated on their doses. We have been trying to stay away from sugars in our diet, so yes sugar coated vitamins have always been a 'no-no' with me. It suggests to me that the company really does care about supplements for kids and they care about their health. I imagine that when most people read the label of this vitamin, they assume that the added sugar is insignificant. But, it’s not. So yes, it could be a contributor to long-term harm.

There are so many goodnesses in this one gummy and I cannot believe it myself. No artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives, dairy, soy gluten or nuts. SO Clean, untainted and pure. Only the best for my kids. Let's get it into the tasting, I'll be honest with my review on this, it has the 'sour orange' effect, but it is expected with its mix of 8 super fruits serving as cofactors. The texture is like many but because it is gelatin free, it doesn't stick to the teeth!


OMEGA 3 FISH OIL for brain health*
VITAMIN D3 for bone health* + HIGH POTENCY B12 for mental focus and energy balance*
NON-GMO. GLUTEN-FREE. ALLERGEN-FREE. Contains NO synthetic colors, artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. 

I must say after trying it out for myself, I can conclude that they don't taste fishy or vitamin-ie. I really do believe the company has produced a premium quality with a full spectrum of children multivitamin gummy. 

I've saved reviewing GENESIS on my next post. I'd hate for you to miss out on it, Subscribe to my newsletter and stay updated. But you can get a bottle of this highly beneficial product below.

BUY NOW
 BUY NOW








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Crafting My Business
Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger